When? 5th March 2014, Central London
We’ll be holding our next Mastermind Group on 5th March 2014 at a central London location, which we’ll advise nearer the time.
What’s a Mastermind Group?
You can’t beat the energy, commitment, and excitement of a Mastermind Group and we’ve adapted the tried and tested idea to suit our needs as independents. The beauty of Mastermind Groups is that participants raise the bar by challenging each other to create and implement goals, brainstorm ideas, and support each other with total honesty, respect and compassion. In effect, we act as catalysts for growth, devil’s advocates and supportive colleagues.
The agenda is decided by the group, and each person’s participation is key. You will get feedback, help with brainstorming, and – very important – an action plan to keep you focused and on track. All this, AND being part of a fun, energetic group of fellow freelancers and independents who totally understand what you are going through.
What will you get from it?
• Answers and ideas, which come from brainstorming with the group
• Shared experience
• Gentle prods from the group to help you keep going
• A group who ‘get’ your freelance life and workstyle
• Knowledge that you aren’t alone
• Huge fun.
How Does It Work?
We’ll be meeting at one of our friendly co-working venues at least one evening a month. We’ll start at 6pm and we’ll finish around 8.30pm.
We strongly suggest that you might want to join in one of our pop-up coworking groups which will take place immediately before. We’ll work in groups of up to 5, so you’ll notice we are limiting the numbers. Get it there fast if you want to be in at the start!
We’ll provide drinks and nibbles and your facilitators will be on hand to explain the format. We’re aiming for an informal but professional approach, because we’re keen to make sure everyone gets a lot out of the sessions.
We’ll ask you to fill in some short questionnaires to help the facilitator adapt the session to suit the group.
A typical session will work along these lines:
• We get settled in with a drink some informal open networking
• The session starts with a quick introduction or refresh of a previous session
• We’ll then split into groups, with a facilitator each, and you’ll choose the group with the challenge closest to your own.
• In groups we’ll use some fun techniques to brainstorm common issues and how we solve them
• We’ll record group and individual actions and we’ll show you how we are going to keep the momentum up in between meetings.
Is there a charge?
Yes – but it’s worth every penny!
You can either pay for one session at a time or in a block of 4. If you take that option you’ll get one session for free. Kindred Spirits Mastermind Sessions cost £20 plus VAT each, or £60 plus VAT for 4 sessions. There are discounts for KindredHQ members, and if you aren’t already in our gang, you can join here.
Once you’ve indicated that you are coming, all you need to do is register and pay through Eventbrite using the button below.