In this second of a 6 part series ‘Your Flying Start in Freelancing’, Tamsin Fox-Davies, resident small business mentor at Constant Contact here in the UK, tells us how to grow your business with email and social media.
Tamsin joined the Constant Contact team in 2012 and advises UK SMBs on practical ways to achieve real business results from online marketing. In addition, she is the founder of The Entrepreneurs’ Finishing School, and the inventor of the Sticky Note Marketing System.
In this illuminating and practical talk, Tamsin covers everything that a freelancer needs to know to grow their independent business and how easy (and cost effective it can be). She covers:
– How email marketing puts you in control
– How to nurture and engage your customers through engagement marketing.
– How to make social media work for you
– Creating marketing campaigns that make you shine
– Measuring your results and adapting your approach
– The tools you’ll need and how the all work together.