Are you setting out on a freelance or independent career? Setting up a business doing what you love?
Do you sometimes lose your confidence in your ability to go it alone? We’ve all been there too!
At KindredHQ, we know exactly how that feels, because we’re doing it too. So we know that you’re going to need some support and help in some areas.
If, like us, you tick any of these boxes, then coaching may be for you.
- Frequent mental blocks
- Fear of success
- A sense that everyone is doing better than you
- Lack of confidence in pitching your ideas
Coaching can help you with all of these! But it’s a big step to take and we understand that. We wanted to partner with someone who gets the uniquely different way that we approach our working lives and we found just the lady. So let’s introduce you to Carole Ann Rice, KindredHQ’s coaching partner.
Carole Ann is a self-taught journalist who has written for many of the nationals (The Sun, The Express, The Independent on Sunday, The Mirror, The Birmingham Post as well as She and Redmagazines) Carole Ann has independently devised and presented several network TV shows and documentaries in her time.
She trained for 3 years at the internationally renowned CoachU academy (www.coachinc.com) and is a member of the International Coach Federation. She’s coached scores of people from scientists, lawyers and GPs to mums at home, students and stressed executives.
She coaches regularly at the London School of Economics and her corporate work includes The Carbon Trust, South Bank University, Universities UK and McCann Erickson advertising.
As a high profile coach she is regularly featured in the press (Harpers Bazaar, Metro News, Bella, Prima, Pride, Glamour, Sainsbury’s magazine, The Times) and also runs a highly successful corporate coaching company www.realcoachingsolutions.co.uk with her colleague coach Susan Tomlinson as well as being an associate of www.thebig-leap.com and www.leadingcoaches.com
For two years she was Visa’s elected coach to represent their Love Every Day campaign and regularly featured in the Press from the Daily Express and Red to Psychologies and New Woman magazine.
KindredHQ’s Group Coaching Plan for Kindred Spirits
We know that one to one coaching is a big investment. So we wanted to offer a cost effective way to experience all the benefits of coaching in a structured way – and get to know others in the same boat as you!
Our groups are heavily interactive and designed to cover all the topics that we know freelancers and independent people are interested in.
We’ll cover the following themes every week over a 6 week period, and then we’ll offer further dates.
- Crafting your vision. Practically designing your dream business | Group call: Monday 15th October at 11am or Thurs 18th October at 6pm
- Overcoming obstacles to success. Fear, procrastination and limiting beliefs – all busted! | Group call: Monday 22nd October at 11am or Thurs 25th October at 6pm
- Holding the line. Keeping motivated and inspired. | Group call: Monday 29th October at 11am or Thurs 1st November at 6pm
- From floor to soar. Moving from your great idea to a viable business. | Group call: Monday 5th November at 11am, Thurs 8th November at 6pm
- Discover your voice. Pitching your ideas with confidence | Group call: Monday 12th November at 11am or Thurs 15th November at 6pm
- Lassoing your tribe. Getting family and friends on board with you. | Group call: Monday 19th November at 11am or Thurs 22nd October at 6pm
KindredHQ’s group coaching for Kindred Spirits costs £22.50 + VAT for one session (a discount of 25%)
If you choose to book the entire course in one go, we will throw in a session for free, making it £100 + VAT for 6 sessions! ( 33% discount on the standard rate)
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can just choose another date, but please do amend your registration so that we know how many to expect on the day.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can do that here on the Eventbrite page.
What happens if I can’t make either of the two weekly sessions?
You can carry your paid for session over to the next cycle when we restart it a few months later.