Kevin used to be a web developer then took the plunge and followed his passion to become a photographer. Using the power of social media (and his incredible skills) he carved out a name for himself on flickr.com and soon turned his passion into a profession.
Kevin isn’t just a ninja behind the camera, he also teaches, guest lectures at events and for companies such as Google, and has also published 3 books of his photos. You might even see his unique photography on moo.com business cards!
An interesting and slightly scary fact about Kevin is that you can find him taking a swim in the icey English channel off Brighton beach almost every morning (including winter!).
- How did you become a freelance Photographer?
- Can you make money from your passion?
- When was your first paid gig?
- Has the internet changed your industry?
- How do you stand out from the crowd?
- How do you use social media?
- Tell us about your photography adventures.
- Does work ever get too hard?
- Any tips for people wanting to go freelance?
- What’s the best thing about working for yourself?
Photography: Kevin Meredith
Film: Max Mallen
Music: Michael Edge