Everyone needs a helping hand with stuff sometimes. KindredHQ has a wealth of talent and enthusiasm in our network. We’re creating space for you to ask for help right here!
- Do you have a project you’d like someone to scan, or edit?
- Are you looking for a mentor – someone who’s been through it all before?
- Do you need volunteers for a community project you’re organising?
- Are you an organisation looking for help with an unusual project?
- Are you drowning in admin, or do you simply want help getting your receipts in a spreadsheet?
Exclusively for members we are opening up our community to requests for help from our community of freelancers, independent consultants and general all-round talented people.
We love it if you want to pay a reasonable rate or to other other incentives for someone to help you, but we’ll leave it to you to negotiate for yourselves. We are just here to help you connect with each other. So please, no overt advertising or selling of services or you won’t pass muster!
To take part, just join us in our private KindredHQ members’ Facebook page with as much information as you can and we’ll let you know whether your request is successful.
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t make it that easy to join a group. You’ll need to ‘friend’ Alex Butler on Facebook (just follow the link), and you’ll be invited to join the group.