Emily Fawell’s inspiring story is a must watch for anyone who is sitting in a job wondering whether there is more to life. In this revealing conversation, Emily ask us to imagine not experiencing the thrill of doing something that you love and making that your day job. Her honesty and practical advice for anyone thinking about what they do next in their lives is inspirational.
KindredHQ asks her:
- What was the impact of redundancy on your decision to go it alone?
- What do you miss about working in an office?
- What do you observe about the lifestyle of people working from home?
- How significant has the support of others been as you set up your business?
- What would you say to someone who is sitting in a job that they hate?
After graduating from University, Emily had a successful career working in marketing for a number of blue chip companies. Having been unwell for a number of years, and having unsuccessfully tried a range of conventional medical treatments, Emily went to see a Nutritional Therapist and experienced the benefits of Nutritional Therapy for herself and decided that she would like to pursue it as a career.
She talks to KindredHQ about her motivations for striking out on her own, her empathy with her clients, how important it is to help each other be more successful and how she came to realise that you have to make the most of your life.